Michael Gaddis of Michael Gaddis, J.D. Realty Group held an open house in the Olivenhain community of Wildflower Estates on July 27, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The open house was held at the magnificent Tuscan Villa-inspired home located at 3515 Jasmine Crest. Wildflower Estates claims to be “The Jewel of Olivenhain” and it is hard to dispute that claim. From the moment you enter through the guarded gates of Wildflower Estates you realize that you are entering a proud residential community committed to a lifestyle of luxury and privacy.
If Wildflower Estates is “The Jewel of Olivenhain” then the 8,325 square foot residence located at 3515 Jasmine Crest is one of the jems of Wildflower Estates. The home was designed with significant input from a professional interior designer specifically to take advantage of the incredible panoramic views of the lush Rancho Santa Fe countryside, The Bridges at Rancho Santa Fe Golf Course and the Rancho Santa Fe community of Cielo.
Visitors to the open house experienced first-hand exactly what makes this home so magnificent. As is typical of open houses, some of the visitors were Wildflower Estates neighbors. These neighbors wondered at the homes many upgrades and stunning panoramic views. Also visiting the open house were a few real estate agents that have competitive listings within Wildflower Estates. Even these agents marveled at the beauty of this magnificent home and noted that 3515 Jasmine Crest was superior to their own listings.
Many prospective buyers visited the home taking extended tours of the property. Some of the features that drew the most attention from those who visited the open house were as follows:
1. The Lanai: Connected to the family room by a fully retractable lift and slide patio door the Lanai truly allows you the experience of “outdoor” living. The centerpiece of the Lanai is a massive fireplace that has brackets and wiring for a flat screen TV. The Lanai also features an outdoor barbecue area that is perfect for entertaining.
2. Storage: The designer of this home was well aware of an often overlooked aspect of home design, storage. 3515 Jasmine Crest has no shortage of storage with numerous built-ins, oversized closets and storage areas.
3. Wine Closet: The climate controlled wine-closet is capable of holding nearly 400 bottles of wine and is perfectly incorporated into the design of this magnificent home.
4. Laundry Facilities: The home boasts 3 separate laundry areas. The first is located just off the mudroom. The second is located in a large room accessible from the master bathroom and the third is located in the 2-bedroom apartment/maid’s quarters.
5. Groin Ceilings in Hallway: The hallway to the right of the main entrance is highlighted by groin ceilings that provide a subtle architectural flair to the home.
6. Mahogany Doors and Baseboards: The home has custom Mahogany doors and baseboards throughout, including the garage doors!
7. 1,100 Square Foot Apartment: Most of 3515 Jasmine Crest is one level except for the approximate 1,100 square foot apartment located above the garage. The apartment has its own private entrance, but is also accessible via the main house. The apartment alone is breathtaking with its cherry wood flooring, 2 bedrooms, Jack-and-Jill bathroom and full kitchen.
While the open house was definitely a success Michael Gaddis has scheduled another open house for Sunday, August 4, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. If you would like to attend the open house or schedule a private showing of this incredible estate home you may contact Michael Gaddis at 760-692-5950.