WHAT YOU’LL GAIN in your Marketing Internship with Michael Gaddis, J.D. Realty Group
• Hands on integrated marketing experience employing contemporary on and offline marketing strategies.
• Social media best practices and management
• SEO basics and how they relate to content/inbound marketing strategies.
• Opportunity to contribute creatively and work on actual business -not school – marketing plans and initiatives, portfolio builders.
• Letters of recommendation, references and networking opportunity.
In this Marketing Internship the duties assigned will vary due to the various business needs that will need addressed during the internship.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program pursuing a related degree at an accredited 4-year college or university
• Minimum of two years of relevant coursework completed- recent grads are welcome
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, such as Word, Excel, Access, Project, and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite Strongly Preferred
• Understanding of SEO basics or willingness to learn
• Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of procedures, products and activities of assigned area
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
• An interest/and or experience in the Real Estate industry.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workflow to meet established timeframes
• Strong attention to detail
• 16-20 hr a week commitment for a minimum of 4 months.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES: will vary
• Add creative insight and energy in collaboration on multi-channel marketing initiatives.
• Works with Communications team and other regions and channels to frame conversations and opportunities.
• Assist with research projects
• Compose correspondence and other written materials as necessary
• Monitors and assist in content for social media presence including: blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Slideshare, etc.
• Assist in email marketing and automation, including content development and ongoing program reporting/analytics.
• Compile data, update lists, maintain databases and create reports.
• Track project information, follow up on issue status, resolve routine issues, report status to management
• Support Marketing activities by:
o Assisting in the collection of program sales information.
o Assisting in development of a project/market database and its maintenance.
o Assisting in analysis and development of reports and presentations.
o Assisting in PR campaigns and experience event marketing programs.
• Review marketing deliverables; proof reading and copyediting, consistency, etc.
• Assist with coordination of marketing meetings, events, and calendars for relevant parties.
• Liaise and manage where appropriate, activities with third party agencies and suppliers.
Connect with Michael Gaddis on LinkedIn