I Am Looking For 3 Real Estate Agents To Join My Team!

Michael Gaddis, J.D. Realty Group, Luxury Realtor, Short Sales, Great Service

I am looking for 3 real estate agents to join Michael Gaddis, J.D. Realty Group (“MGRG”).  Open yourself up to possibilities!  MGRG is a boutique real estate company specializing in providing homeowners with luxury-quality representation regardless of the value of their home.  MGRG strives to make every homeowner feel like they are being treated like a millionaire.

Although I am a practicing, licensed California attorney, only about 20% of my time is dedicated to the practice of law.  The remaining 80% is dedicated to assisting homeowners in the sale or purchase of residential properties.  I offer my agents the backing and experience of a real estate broker that is capable of providing in-depth knowledge and training in every facet of a real estate transaction.  I offer high commission splits, an open-door policy, marketing assistance as well as the ability to learn the lending side of real estate.  Real estate agents that obtain their NMLS endorsement will have the opportunity to work on loans through my loan company, Frontier Loan Group, Inc.  Double your earning potential by working both the sales and lending side of real estate.

The qualifications for the perfect candidates are as follows:

1.  Education:  Although I do not require a Bachelor’s degree, I am a big believer in the importance of obtaining a college education. The perfect candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree or possess extensive college experience.

2. Experience:  At this time I am seeking real estate agents that have a good fundamental understanding of real estate.  The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in the real estate industry.

3.  Drive/Ambition:  I commit a lot of time to working with my agents so I am selective on who I choose to join my team.  The perfect candidate must be hard working and have a strong desire to succeed.  I am not looking for part-time or occasional real estate agents.  I am looking for real estate agents that are looking to make real estate a career.

4.  Location:  While my office is located in North San Diego County, I am looking for real estate agents throughout San Diego County.  The perfect candidate will have the choice of working from home or from my Carlsbad, CA office.

5.  Training:  The perfect candidate must be willing to participate in training and continuing education classes that I conduct weekly.  I am looking for real estate agents open to new ideas and concepts.

6.  Professional Attitude:  I am looking for professional real estate agents to represent MGRG.  As mentioned, MGRG’s business philosophy is to treat every client as if that client were a millionaire.

Interested real estate agents should contact Michael Gaddis by calling 760-692-5950 or by sending a resume to Michael Gaddis at Michael@michaelgaddis.com.