The Platinum Home Marketing Plan
|The Michael Gaddis Platinum Home Marketing Plan is designed to get your home maximum exposure while showing your property in the best light so you can obtain the maximum sales price. We employ the most effective methods of marketing your home in order to sell quickly for the best price. According to the National Association of Realtor’s 2013 Survey of Home Sellers & Buyers, 90% of homebuyers utilize the Internet at some point during their home search. As such, you’ll find our home marketing plan thorough, technologically contemporary, and most importantly, highly effective.||
Gaddis Explains His Home Marketing Strategy
|Call now to discuss your personalized home marketing plan: PH 760.487.8266
or Email email@example.com with prospective meeting times.
Marketing Strategies We Employ to Sell Your Home Quickly for Top Dollar
Platinum Online Marketing Plan
- Individual Property Website optimized for search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Featured Representation on MichaelGaddis.com and Monthly Market Video Updates
- Highlighted Showcase Listings on REALTOR.com
- We place your listing on over 50 real estate websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Homes.com, and just about every other real estate site you can imagine.
- Featured Blog Posts on Property Selling Highlights
- Social Media Property Promotion
- Craigslist and Backpage Classified Listings
- Professional Home Photography
- Open Houses Hosted by Michael Gaddis, J.D. Realty Group real estate professionals.
Unique Signage with Custom QR Code to Individual Home Landing Page
- Prospective home buyers are able to obtain detailed property information from the custom code on the sign by scanning it with their mobile device. The sign acts as a multimedia property flyer that will never run out.
Professional Virtual Home Tours
- Professional copy writing of the Property Description designed to highlight every nuance of the subject property.
- Post Cards to Surrounding Area
- Email Brochure to Area and Agent Distribution List
Speak with Michael Gaddis, J.D.
Click to Call mobile
Click to Chat